Hi-Speed Duplex Card Scanner
Specially designed for those challenging jobs other card scanners cannot handle. Ideal for scanning thick laminated medical and insurance cards, driver licenses, or plastic embossed cards.
Quad Powered Rollers
This heavy-duty scanner uses not just 2, but 4 high-traction rollers. Each of the 4 rollers in the card transport mechanism is independently powered, allowing smooth feeding of even the thickest embossed plastic cards or laminated IDs commonly used in medical or insurance cards, and driver licenses.
Front or Rear Card Return
For added convenience in a limited work space, this versatile scanner allows you to select how the scanned card is returned to you – either at the front or rear of the scanner.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Duplex Scanning: Captures both sides of a card in a single pass
- Scan Speed: Approx. 5 sec. per card at 300 dpi, 24 bit color in duplex mode. (3 sec. for B/W or grayscale)
- Resolution: 100-600 dpi color
- Scan Mode: Single or double sided scanning
- Card Return: Front or rear eject
- Power: Self powered from USB
- Size: 8.0 x 3.0 x 2.5 inches
- Scans business cards, color photos or documents (max. 4.25 x 10 inches), driver licenses, medical insurance cards, laminated IDs, and other plastic card type material
- Twain compliant – works with other Twain image editing and management software.
- Patented TWAIN based Dual-Sided Scanning Technology
- Runs on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP; both 32 and 64 bit platforms.