Scan-ID is a powerful card scanning software which helps you to scan, manage, and maintain driver licenses and other identification cards. It scans and stores driver licenses, medical and insurance cards, and other photo IDs, and creates a searchable database of the scanned cards. It reads the PDF417 barcodes on US and Canadian driver licenses, and automatically places the information from the barcode into their respective name, birthdate, address, and other fields. It also has a built in OCR engine which allows you to drag and drop data directly from the scanned image to any text field.
You can retrieve any scanned document easily from the indexed database of scanned cards and contacts. The QuickSearch feature allows you to search for any card based on name, birthdate, or any of the available fields.
- Scans driver licenses, medical and insurance cards, thick or thin laminated cards, and other identification documents up to 4 x 6 inches in size
- Automatically creates a fully searchable database of indexed cards and contacts
- Scan single or double sided cards in JPEG or BMP image formats
- Reads 1D and 2D barcodes (including Code39, Code128, EAN8, EAN13, UPC, PDF417)
- Reads the PDF417 barcode data on US and Canadian driver licenses (AAMVA compliant)
- Automatically places the information extracted from driver license barcode into their respective name, address, birthdate, and other fields
- Automatic age flagging when person is below user-specified minimum age
- Built in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine allows you to drag data directly from the image to any text field
- Quick Search feature allows you to find any card easily
- Export database to Excel or other database formats
- Scanned images can be exported to any folder on disk
- Eleven fully customizable field names
- Print scanned images